Information Collected By Us
- When a customer is renting a bike, he is required to share specific details to accomplish the process. This may include details like name, email, residential address, mobile number, age, mode of payment like debit card or credit card.
- We store other details associated with your rental order like the kind of bike chosen, model of bike, hiring period etc.
- The information you submit in various kinds of forms like registration, surveys, order forms and emails are systematically stored.
- If you contact us via phone, email or through the feedback button on our website, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence
- In any event, we will reserve the right to use your email address and any other personally identifiable information that you provide to us to respond to you, to make recommendations for you and to send you marketing materials for our own products and services
Disclosure of Information
Bykeride discloses potentially personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and partner Vendors that
- need to know that information in order to process it on Bykeride’s behalf or to provide services available at Bykeride‘s site, and
- (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and partner Vendors may be located outside of your city; by using Bykeride‘s site, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Bykeride will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and partner Vendors, as described above, Bykeride discloses potentially personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when Bykeride believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Bykeride, third parties or the public at large.
All of the information that we collect about our customers is stored on secure servers, reachable only through secure networks. Your order is transmitted via SSL, and is stored in an encrypted format on our servers. Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed current federal standards regarding the protection of customer information. We also require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contractual agreements with us. Unfortunately, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the website. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk
Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on the Site and without prior notice to you. Please review the Policy each time you use the Site. By your continued use of the Site, you implicitly consent to the terms of the revised Policy.